Rent Collection

If you have outstanding rent from current or former tenants, we can help you recover the rent from them. In certain cases, we can help you do this on a no-win no-fee basis.

If you are unable to locate a former tenant, we offer a tracing service. Our process involves issuing a letter of demand for payment. If no response is received we can issue Court proceedings for you. If you already have a county court money judgment, we can help you with enforcing the order to recover your debt. This can be done on a no-win no-fee basis. We will review your case and tell you the prospects and if we can help you on a no-win no-fee basis.


If you want to speak to one of our experts, simply complete the form below and we will call you back.

Need help?

    Scroll to Top