Housing Disrepair Claims

All landlords have a legal obligation to maintain the structure and exterior of their property to a reasonable standard of repair.

If a landlord fails to comply with their obligations then a tenant and any occupant of the property can pursue a claim for compensation and compel them to carry out the repairs.

A tenant can pursue a claim for housing disrepair for a substantial sum. They can do so anytime during the tenancy, but they can also bring a claim after they have move out.

The Housing Team at Amin Haque Solicitors can help Tenants pursue a claim for Housing Disrepair. You can read more about it here.

The breadth of the experience of our Housing Team means that we are also instructed by Landlords to defend claims being pursued against them.

We offer free initial consultation and case review for both Landlords and Tenants. You can contact us on 0161 637 8588


If you want to speak to one of our experts, simply complete the form below and we will call you back.

Need help?

    Scroll to Top